Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

You can tell they don't watch us 😅 he has been average this season and Onana wasn't even fit for the Man utd game at Goodison

"The Belgian international has had an excellent season and I’ve been impressed with him whenever he has played United."

Its all very well and good dyche/thelwell trying to push to keep sonething like what we had last season in coleman/young and talks of harrison, but if dyche was to up and leave or get sacked next season then its baggage that a new manager may not want.
Harrison is there for work ethic and defensive abilities but certainly not any great offensive abilities.

You can tell they don't watch us 😅 he has been average this season and Onana wasn't even fit for the Man utd game at Goodison

"The Belgian international has had an excellent season and I’ve been impressed with him whenever he has played United."
Frankly we need this kind of reputational over-inflation of players we’re looking to sell.

Onana has bags of potential, but he hasn’t shown enough for us to confirm he’s definitely on his way to hitting that potential.

If we’re selling him this summer, we need to hope that hasn’t been noticed.

Im really not going to lose too much sleep with onana going. Think hes getting worse to be honest. 50 million for him before end of june, if that allows us to keep or get top dollar for branthwaite i'd settle for.

I can see us selling Doucs to Saudi for a nice fee and playing Maupay at 10,
Personally would prefer mcneil at number 10. I think his complete, and i mean complete, dependance on only using his left foot, combined with lack of pace and trickery means hes actually a pretty weak winger.
Centrally he has more scope to spray the ball to either wing and we know hes got a terrific shot on him given the opportunity. If that means harrison gets more time on his natural left then we would be far more balanced. Just need to get our hands on a pacy right wing

Im really not going to lose too much sleep with onana going. Think hes getting worse to be honest. 50 million for him before end of june, if that allows us to keep or get top dollar for branthwaite i'd settle for.
I think we will try and sell what we can so that we can keep the back 4 together tbh, gives a solid base to build from. It's the Harrison thing that bothers me, we really should be sending him back to Leeds and looking elsewhere.

Going for Hannibal again on loan surely, it'll be like Danjuma all over again.

He's that one who runs around without doing much isn't he? Can remember him going on in a game for Man. United and just kicking people.

Went on loan to Sevilla in January and has played 5 games.

Reeks of a sympathy loan from Man. United if they're the frontrunners for Branthwaite.

He's that one who runs around without doing much isn't he? Can remember him going on in a game for Man. United and just kicking people.

Went on loan to Sevilla in January and has played 5 games.

Reeks of a sympathy loan from Man. United if they're the frontrunners for Branthwaite.
Yes, he has had odd games where he has looked to have something about him but he is largely a headless chicken type.

The thing with Onana is we can’t afford to wait for his potential. We all have potential at something. It’s either he won’t try and use this potential, which he often seems not to or the current team and system don’t know how to help him to unleash it on the world. Sell him, he’s neither irreplaceable nor in-disposable.

The thing with Onana is we can’t afford to wait for his potential. We all have potential at something. It’s either he won’t try and use this potential, which he often seems not to or the current team and system don’t know how to help him to unleash it on the world. Sell him, he’s neither irreplaceable nor in-disposable.
Or he is crap.