Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we sold DCL + Richarlison + Gray this summer and Kean went to Juventus early then its going to give us a pretty large pot of cash to rebuild the forward line.

Add the sales of central.midfielders and 3 centre backs and there could be a massive rebuild.

As for Johnson, just the type of player who could do well on the right for us competing with Gordon.

If we sold DCL + Richarlison + Gray this summer and Kean went to Juventus early then its going to give us a pretty large pot of cash to rebuild the forward line.

Add the sales of central.midfielders and 3 centre backs and there could be a massive rebuild.

As for Johnson, just the type of player who could do well on the right for us competing with Gordon.

Yes because we’ve always been so successful selling many players…

Yes because we’ve always been so successful selling many players…
If we're relegated, we're also going to have account for a drop in revenue with our finances already far (FAR!) from being stable.

We will sell players regardless of what happens in terms of relegation although if people think we're going to reinvest all or most of it, they'll be disappointed.

I think I like him more than most and I still don't see any point in signing him. I think he could be useful for us but he's just not the right age or good enough to ignore that he's not the right age. Plus probably not cheap either.
Not the right age? He's 26. I personally don't rate him that much but 26 is a decent age to sign a player you want going straight into your team.

If we're relegated, we're also going to have account for a drop in revenue with our finances already far (FAR!) from being stable.

We will sell players regardless of what happens in terms of relegation although if people think we're going to reinvest all or most of it, they'll be disappointed.

I fail to see who is going to suddenly buy 8-9 wank players since they never have wanted to before.

Status
Not open for further replies.