Not open for further replies.

Myers is right.
From the articles ...

List A has to be submitted by the following fixed deadlines:
a. 19 June 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the first qualifying round;
b. 7 July 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the second qualifying round;
c. 21 July 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the third qualifying round;
d. 7 August 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the play-offs;
e. 1 September 2017 (24.00CET) for all further matches from the first match in the group stage up to and including the final.

42.08 For the three qualifying rounds and the play-offs, a club may register a maximum of one new eligible player on List A after the above-mentioned deadlines, provided the quota of locally trained players is respected. Such registration must be completed by 24.00CET on the day before the relevant first-leg match and the club’s association must confirm in writing that the new player is eligible to play at domestic level at this time.

Very happy with this signing.
Been a long time fan of Gylfi, he's been a mainstay in my FF teams over the past few years lol

Joking aside, a crazy fee, yes. But that's the market at the moment I suppose.

He does add something of what we need. Someone with real vision in the midfield and deadly accuracy from set pieces.

We still deffo need some pace in the side though!

Myers is right.
From the articles ...

List A has to be submitted by the following fixed deadlines:
a. 19 June 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the first qualifying round;
b. 7 July 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the second qualifying round;
c. 21 July 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the third qualifying round;
d. 7 August 2017 (24.00CET) for all matches in the play-offs;
e. 1 September 2017 (24.00CET) for all further matches from the first match in the group stage up to and including the final.

42.08 For the three qualifying rounds and the play-offs, a club may register a maximum of one new eligible player on List A after the above-mentioned deadlines, provided the quota of locally trained players is respected. Such registration must be completed by 24.00CET on the day before the relevant first-leg match and the club’s association must confirm in writing that the new player is eligible to play at domestic level at this time.

regardless of if he'll play or not, that's bonus news for the 2nd leg.

If that is an accurate account then it's a bit of a pants being pulled down on Bill. Can't see the old Ev agreeing to that which suggests Walsh and Koeman have a massive say in aquasitions now.

Think it was more just the lads opinion mate, especially where he goes on to say this:

"I'm not saying this is completely accurate. I just felt it would make a good debate and help us all understand it more."

Status
Not open for further replies.