Everton & Sevilla within a great chance of being granted Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusToffee

Player Valuation: £500k
http://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com...league-man-utd-europa-league-uefa-ukraine-ban

I know this was written a month ago and I dont know how reliable this source is but we realistically could be as well as Sevilla be granted Champions League as Ukraine are in Civil war still right now. Which would also mean the Mancs could be granted Europa League.

Ive done a bit of researching and the rules stated in the article are correct and how long will FIFA wait to declare whether they will be excluded or included into the competion.

If we do make Champions League, Who will be put into group stage and who will be put into qualifying rounds out of us and Sevilla? Will it be determined by nation or club co-efficients.

I'd much rather earn a place in the CL & have a squad to compete than get a place at the expense of a country that's been invaded.

I'd much rather earn a place in the CL & have a squad to compete than get a place at the expense of a country that's been invaded.

Invaded by who lol? Or you one of those who still believe the whitehouse about WMD in Iraq as well like...

Er....the Russians are in Crimea

Anyway. They will just have to play home games in neutral country.

And fired not a shotand crimea had a referendum to break away from the ukraine, with whats happening in the east of the country the past 4 months looks like the made a smart choice as only one sides firing at ukranians mate and its their own army, no russian their, no russian fired a weapon, oh but approx 5 russian journalist have been killed so far by the army, paramilitary grps whilst reporting

And fired not a shotand crimea had a referendum to break away from the ukraine, with whats happening in the east of the country the past 4 months looks like the made a smart choice as only one sides firing at ukranians mate and its their own army, no russian their, no russian fired a weapon, oh but approx 5 russian journalist have been killed so far by the army, paramilitary grps whilst reporting

FFS, we've a Kremlin troll within our midst, lads. What planet are you on? If you really are an ex-pat who one can expect to have received a decent standard of education back here, then I have no idea how you've been suckered in by Putin's propaganda machine.

Your avatar speaks volumes.

You almost out yourself by constant poor grasp of English grammar (it's, 'there', not 'their') and constant incorrect use of the definite article in reference to 'The' Ukraine, which is how the Russians will always refer to it. It's simply, Ukraine. It's an independent nation that your fellow Russians can't bear to witness moving away from them due to a desire for a better way of life, away from kleptocracy, corruption and propaganda.

Last edited:

Do what? The whole world knows Putin backed Russian military disguised as civilians took over various Ukrainian cities, towns, police stations, airports, public offices etc in the east after the then Ukrainian premier backed plans to further become part of Europe and distanced from Russia

I genuinely think you can only be Russian yourself to have such a blinkered view of shat has been going on.
The whole of the world condemned it Ffs

Just wow!

Putin has taken Russia back 30 years in the last 5 years. All the good work done by Gorbachev was for nothing.
Russia is now a corrupt third world country with no free press and a homophobic government.

You must be proud

Invaded by who lol? Or you one of those who still believe the whitehouse about WMD in Iraq as well like...
A stunningly ignorant post. I didn't buy into the Iraqi WMDs as much as you've bought into Russian propaganda in Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.