Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of these stats...

DdO_RXRXUAA_4tE.jpg:large
Twitter, the home of terrible opinions and absolute bollocks

Blaming the players solely for the formation, tactics and weird personnel choices that caused those stats.

hsUZqgp.png

At least we have something to look forward to now next season, even if we're disappointed at the end of it

State of the media ..shocked we sacked their boy...and if the recent quote stating he is shocked over the manner....well thats just fabulous...just might have a rare midweek sherbo to toast my least fav manager ever...
Gravy boy decided to take on the fans..and now he's just a gravy stain on our history....feeling so much better...

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Everyone else: "Why are Everton getting rid of him? Their fans are deluded."
Me: "Because I want to enjoy Everton matches again."
Mate, have a look at @JobForTheMoyes posts....

He's a full on Brexiteer with an absolute hate on Johnny Foreigner managers. I'm trying to figure out whose multi he is.
Wenger, Mourinho, Guardiola, Pochettino, Conte and Klopp are such awful managers. :(

"Allardyce said: “I'm shocked, disappointed and disgusted that the football club didn't have the decency to tell me, my Director of Football and my staff about the changes."

Walsh is clearly next. happy days
LOL.

Why would they tell him, when he was clearly getting the boot.

Like he`s arsed anyway, as he swans of with 6 mil in his back pocket.

lol

Is he still moaning that he wasn't confided in over the changes despite being sacked? Fat Gravy slurping <insert swear word here>

Status
Not open for further replies.