Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Come on Ross lad, work those arms, got to get you fit for your transfer to the spuds"

giphy.gif

A different 'Bill' in the background, nice!

I think we have approached most managers , they just don't fancy it at the moment and i dont blame them

Am at the game tomorrow and i'll support any manager that will come in ... come on the blues !!!

Is the correct approach, all Evetonians once Sam is confirmed will be %100 supportive of him, of course this dosent mean everyone who goes the game will be, since we have some right whoppers following us, but the time has come for blues to get behind the side, they need us and we need them to preform

I just feel sick with the whole debacle of a situation, confirmation of us employing the other Sam might be too much for me.

It's also so sad that for me this confirms "nothing has changed', we're as inept off the field as we always were.

This idea that Kenwright can do anything to Moshiri is about the dumbest things I've ever read. Seriously, if Usmanov is ticked that he has no power at Arsenal, is someone seriously suggesting Kenwright has some special powers that could interfere with whatever Mosh wants to do?

Talk about silly.

Is the correct approach, all Evetonians once Sam is confirmed will be %100 supportive of him, of course this dosent mean everyone who goes the game will be, since we have some right whoppers following us, but the time has come for blues to get behind the side, they need us and we need them to preform

Contradiction and....
Are you saying people should support everyone 'EFC' (manager and players) and not boo them?

"Allardyce, who is currently holidaying in Dubai after taking in Sunday's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, has told friends that he now “needs convincing” about the Everton role, after the club initially overlooked him in their search to replace Ronald Koeman."

Begging this tit. Wow. We really suck.

"Allardyce, who is currently holidaying in Dubai after taking in Sunday's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, has told friends that he now “needs convincing” about the Everton role, after the club initially overlooked him in their search to replace Ronald Koeman."

Begging this tit. Wow. We really suck.
This is ridiculous. "Convincing"? It's insane that people think ONLY fat Sam can "save" this club

Status
Not open for further replies.