Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just spent a couple of hours reading over his stats, his signings and his league positions. He’s done well wherever he’s been apart from Newcastle really and you know what the Geordies are like.

The one thing that I can’t get to grips with though, at all, is the size and dimensions of his head. It’s absolutely massive, why is it so big? I’ve never really noticed it before but it’s the size of a full dinner plate easily.

Do we really want or need a manager with a dome like that standing on the touchline? How embarrassing would it be to see him stood next to Marco Silva on the touchline and know that he’s the Everton manager?

I honestly don’t think I can ever back this. Swerve.

th

So that tells you mate it doesn't have to be fat Sam. I mean he might not even be any good then what? Any manager is a risk but we shoudnt be going as low as we are

Because we are in serious trouble and deem it necessary to go for someone who at least has a track record in fighting off relegation I guess would be the logic.

I'm not too bothered about going "low". I assume you mean about his "crook" tag? This season we have been cheering a bloke who was allegedly beating his missus, some of us seem to be upset that a Jailbird may be getting ditched from our coaching staff and some even want woman threatening Moyes to return.

Obviously I am over exaggerating all of them but the crook tag is along the same lines.

Is he my choice? Of course not, but if he is the chosen one then I will be fully behind him (not literally thank God...) until he leaves me reason not to be.

Wonder if I can go on a year long holiday until he's been binned. And forget all about football...

Come and live with me Matty, I'm not keen on football and we can spend our weekends watching movies and trying it on with women that have no interest in either of us. We can then snare the ones that are left in the pub at the end of the night because nobody wanted to take them home and we can take them home so they can watch us make love to each other.

Come and live with me Matty, I'm not keen on football and we can spend our weekends watching movies and trying it on with women that have no interest in either of us. We can then snare the ones that are left in the pub at the end of the night because nobody wanted to take them home and we can take them home so they can watch us make love to each other.

Cryin lol lol lol lol

This is as polar opposite a Kenwright appointment as you could get.

Kenwright has brought in two managers in his time with us. A young hungry up and comer in David Moyes and another young attacking manager in Martinez.

Since Moshiri arrived we have brought one pragmatist in and another one could be on his way.

So yeah, it does not really reek of him at all does it?
Lets see how the unspeakable divvy plays the announcement.
For me, it reeks of Lynx and Kenwright; not Zegna and Moshiri.

- young hungry up and comer in David Moyes = BK. When first announced, relatively cheap, pragmatist, KITAPO personified and will cut his cloth according to BK's budget
- Martinez - also relatively cheap and willing to work within a sell-to-buy budget, whilst selling romantic nonsense and dreams to the Evertonians
- Koeman - Moshiri's big name, big budget appointment. Totally undermined by the Summer window transfers, squad deficiencies and player power

Why do people dislike Allardyce? Are you against getting results or you're afraid to be branded an Allardyce team with no style. Which one are you more worried about? The style or the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.