Everton 'Predikta' League

Status
Not open for further replies.
predikta2.png

Press Control F5 when the error comes up

If that doesn't make any difference, see if you can access anything on the site by going to https://www.predikta.com

If that doesn't work, try a different browser

If that doesn't work, try a different device

If that doesn't work, try going in via a different ISP

If all that fails, ask Danny. If he doesn't have you on ignore then he'd usually pretty helpful with these things.

Press Control F5 when the error comes up

If that doesn't make any difference, see if you can access anything on the site by going to https://www.predikta.com

If that doesn't work, try a different browser

If that doesn't work, try a different device

If that doesn't work, try going in via a different ISP

If all that fails, ask Danny. If he doesn't have you on ignore then he'd usually pretty helpful with these things.

Growing by the week lad LOL

Appreciate your help Woolly, thank you sir.

Arghhh yeah that explains it then, makes sense now this.

Cheers Woolly

Danny might be able to get it sorted mate. It's complicated, but, if you place a bet on predikta then it goes through ladbrokes. In theory you should be able to open an account with predikta and say "no thanks" to having an option to lay a bet on so, whatever's blocking you from the site could be opened up.

In practice though they're going to make their money from whatever commission they get from ladbrokes, so they might not be that arsed.

Danny might be able to get it sorted mate. It's complicated, but, if you place a bet on predikta then it goes through ladbrokes. In theory you should be able to open an account with predikta and say "no thanks" to having an option to lay a bet on so, whatever's blocking you from the site could be opened up.

In practice though they're going to make their money from whatever commission they get from ladbrokes, so they might not be that arsed.
I think a GOT mug would be decent compensation for all the American lads who can't access the site and are missing out Woolly. I've been fuming all weekend, stressing about not being given the opportunity to win my idols signed shirt, fuming. Then seeing that guy above having his picture took with the shirt was...... well it will haunt me. I'm sure the other american posters feel the same.

@GrandOldTeam

Just looked and the GOT league says I am top!
Just need boro to beat Norwich tomorrow to cement my place in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.