Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post, I've never seen anything good on the pitch under lampard but this is ridiculous. What is it with Gordon and the rest of the team if theyre passing to him they're passing behind him and its the same the other way around theres more fluency in a league 1 team

Im here to see what all the fuss is about, i watch the match either in the flesh or on the streams and i cant see anything that deserves the hype that apparently these forums are full of for lampard and all his hot air

Im really worried, 30 odd years of watching the blues and this is the worst ive ever seen us, I actually feel sorry for Keane because for once theyre all as [Poor language removed] as him so he's been exposed.

Inchy in

Quite blatantly need a proper defensive midfielder

We’ve got a LOT of work to do in the transfer window

Pre-season or not that performance from Doucoure was absolutely laughable, he genuinely looked like some bloke we’ve grabbed off the street and thrown in midfield

Griffiths on commentary downplaying it it’s only pre season, we’re getting webbed again by a mls side , we’ve sold our best attacker , we survived relegation in the last week, we can’t defend , we can’t score , when Kenwright goes this idiot can go too the epitome of jobs for the boys

I’d rather listen to next doors cat meowing his thoughts on us than Griffiths, just a sycophant who peddles arse wiping guff

Just dont get the shape of the team at all the mid 3 all over the place. Davies just not cut out to be first choice as the dm but not had any help from iwobi and dacoure. Then gray/gordon to high up the pitch need to track back more to help us defensively. That is what we will get from patterson this season will make mistakes
Sorry but we aren’t in a position to allow players to bed in making mistakes in defence we already concede too many goals, as much as Coleman’s legs might of gone he’s still miles better than Patterson we seriously need another RB and CB still not entirely convinced on mykolenko if he can continue to improve like last season could be pretty steady player this season.

Pre-season or not that performance from Doucoure was absolutely laughable, he genuinely looked like some bloke we’ve grabbed off the street and thrown in midfield
We actually need two of them

I have no idea of his position at all if iwobi is meant to be the attacking mid, dacoure needs to hold his runs and help davies who is alone in midfield. This is not saying davies is good enough but needs help, he is at best a squad player

Status
Not open for further replies.