Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb pic that
I just missed out on being in that picture—I was right next to the guy on the extreme left of the front row.

Some thoughts:
Tim Howard is absolutely massive—his arms are like tree trunks which made it all the more poignant the way he spoke about the club and its staff being a safe haven for him.

Frank is really quick on his feet and was great at engaging with the audience. Also, you could tell he has a real strong connection with the players who were there as well as the fan group representatives.

Gordon was taller than I expected. From my seat, I could see backstage. After his interview, he borrowed a camera from a photographer and was taking pictures of the stage during Dom’s interview. Thought that was endearing tbh.
There was a real warmth in the interactions between him and Frank.

Dom was definitely the most comfortable of the players during the interview. Real presence and charisma. And he was wearing what looked like Gucci crocs ?

Awesome pics, was an enjoyable evening. Was sat way in the back lol
I think I got placed in the front row because I sent them an email beforehand mentioning that I was a long time fan of
podcast and that it was my 15 year wedding anniversary. So they included a picture of my wife and I during the slide show that was running before the show started

I think I got placed in the front row because I sent them an email beforehand mentioning that I was a long time fan of
podcast and that it was my 15 year wedding anniversary. So they included a picture of my wife and I during the slide show that was running before the show started
That's awesome! I noticed that on the screen as well. Nice to know it was a fellow GOT poster ;)

Congrats on your anniversary!

Meanwhile I just sat in the front row because I didn't know any better and a seat was available...

IMG_20220715_163629.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.