Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its mostly banter about the Scottish league mixed with a bit of reality but 10 in a row is huge up here.
It's the reason the 'big name' Steven Gerrard has been rushed in the door to attract 'big players'. They're bricking it over us doing it.

I came on here because I respect Everton as a good, honest club and if KT were to move on I would rather him go to use than some no-name Southampton or West Brom mob before he got his eventual move to a top 4 side in England.
He can stay here for 10 years and make it back in time for 20 in a row.

He can stay here for 10 years and make it back in time for 20 in a row.

The media up here would lead you to believe Mr.Gerrard will probably do 10 in a row before Celtic.

What a laugh.

Anyway boys I just thought it'd be best to try shed a bit of light from our end on things as we're as worried about losing him as you lot are with getting him. I understand and expect the stick the league gets but its a massive deal to us.

All the best in the upcoming season.

The media up here would lead you to believe Mr.Gerrard will probably do 10 in a row before Celtic.

What a laugh.

Anyway boys I just thought it'd be best to try shed a bit of light from our end on things as we're as worried about losing him as you lot are with getting him. I understand and expect the stick the league gets but its a massive deal to us.

New kits out today innit?

Reckon the PLC will do refunds or free swaps on KT ones?

What a laugh.

Gerrard could put his boots on and still be the best player in that league.

Not really Mr.Toast but I appreciate the attempt at humour.
I'm genuinely, not for once, even joking.
He would stroll into most sides in that league, and would play that jarg hard case skipper of Celtic off the park too. ( I forget his name like )

Status
Not open for further replies.