Everton partners with Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About bloody time. I've registered for the Wanderers game tonight, its a bit crap that they've limited it to 500 ST holders/Members, I'd have happily paid a few quid to watch that if it had gone to Everton Chile.

Would have liked a team in Argentina or Brasil

South American club football is suffering right now. Only leagues that will produce good players and develop players are Argentina and Brasil

Though I like the partnership to expand branding and also the partnership with the Pachuca group is pretty smart too.

We've got an Everton there too, massive we are.
11111.jpg

Everton Argentina

Club Everton La Plata was founded in 1905 in the newly created capital of Buenos Aires Province, La Plata.

Although they have competed in the amateur league for the last 114 years they are referred to as “El Decano Platense” – the title given to the oldest surviving club in the city. In 1909, as a result of the successful tour of the region by Everton F.C. the members voted to change the name of the Club from “25 de Mayo” to Club Everton – despite some resistance from a few older members.

Thanks, might try and see if I can find a stream to watch it ;)

Don't know whether you have a betting account with sky or bet365 or any of them but they have live streams from all over the place. Have watched many games from the States and other locales right through the night when the mood takes me. If you put a quid on you get a decent stream usually. Just had a look at the game, its on at 20.00 but doesn't say if its streaming. Odds are 17/20 on the Chilean blues.

Don't know whether you have a betting account with sky or bet365 or any of them but they have live streams from all over the place. Have watched many games from the States and other locales right through the night when the mood takes me. If you put a quid on you get a decent stream usually. Just had a look at the game, its on at 20.00 but doesn't say if its streaming. Odds are 17/20 on the Chilean blues.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that now

Status
Not open for further replies.