Everton Official Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkEndParody

Player Valuation: £750k
I already made a thread about them but i've lost it!

I see your allowed no alcohol so what type of people actually go on these coaches?
Is it just like OAPS's/Families/Dad and Lad?

If you need a drink to have fun, I pity you.

Listen, I don't... Im taking my cousin to his second ever game and the last game he went too, there was trouble on one of the coaches so he obviously doesn't want to see any of that again.
I've never been on an official coach so im just asking what type of people go on them? If you understand...

Sounds like your a bit of a cnut though

Listen, I don't... Im taking my cousin to his second ever game and the last game he went too, there was trouble on one of the coaches so he obviously doesn't want to see any of that again.
I've never been on an official coach so im just asking what type of people go on them? If you understand...

he is, but youll get use to it.

Its usually families, people who dont wanna be sat with drunks and rowdy people.

I think its people who wanna go the game.

If you need a drink to have fun, I pity you.

Well said mate, proper tit is this Goat fella.

It is illegal to drink alcohol on the way to a football match in the UK.
Tories brought it in(I think).

But the official coaches are IMO nicer to travel in by standard of coaches, not full of tits off their heads of coke and also easier as they just get you to the ground then back to Goodison.
Oh and the baldy headed steward on coach 2 is sound as!

It is illegal to drink alcohol on the way to a football match in the UK.
Tories brought it in(I think).

But the official coaches are IMO nicer to travel in by standard of coaches, not full of tits off their heads of coke and also easier as they just get you to the ground then back to Goodison.
Oh and the baldy headed steward on coach 2 is sound as!

is it you?

Status
Not open for further replies.