Everton, "Lords of Football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels so good. It's like we've been sleeping for two and a half decades. All that success we tasted, all the ambition we had a thing of the past. Then comes along this guy who won't settle for what we have in the present. He knows how good we were in the past, and wants to make that our present. A giant awakening.

Watch out Europe, Everton is back!

You're a bunch of insecure gimps.

Flattering words and you're falling over yourself to sign your life away.

The author is an ardent kopite who wrote an Echo derby match report about ten years ago without using the word Everton once.

He also wrote another article saying Le Tallec was better than Ronaldo.

Save the praise from those who genuinely mean it.

The author is an ardent kopite who wrote an Echo derby match report about ten years ago without using the word Everton once.

That's the thing about it though...that a kopite would write such a passionate article about Everton.

That's the thing about it though...that a kopite would write such a passionate article about Everton.

Do not go into the state of Alabama and diminish Auburn to an Alabama man. Do not forget how you used to hate, fear, and dread them when they have been diminished. Especially when you are not on your personal entitled throne. I don't know this guy from Adam, but this rings out when I read this. This reads like an Alabama man remembering what Bo Jackson could do back in the 80's.

I think that's what we see here, cheesy. I hope he's right. He knows that all Everton needs is money, because with money the ambition will be right back where it was all along. He'd also like to have a nice new stadium on the river, but he won't ever talk about that.

Do not go into the state of Alabama and diminish Auburn to an Alabama man. Do not forget how you used to hate, fear, and dread them when they have been diminished. Especially when you are not on your personal entitled throne. I don't know this guy from Adam, but this rings out when I read this. This sounds like an Alabama man remembering what Bo Jackson could do back in the 80's.

I think that's what we see here, cheesy. I hope he's right. He's knows that all Everton needs is money, because with money the ambition will be right back where it was all along. He'd also like to have a nice new stadium on the river, but he won't ever talk about that.

That's a fair point.

And John Aldridge saying nice things about us? It's always faint one eyed kopite praise.

Sack them. They won't be writing such niceties if we are putting LFC in the shade.

A few nice words and our knickers come down. Everton: the daughter I never want.

And John Aldridge saying nice things about us? It's always faint one eyed kopite praise.

Sack them. They won't be writing such niceties if we are putting LFC in the shade.

A few nice words and our knickers come down. Everton: the daughter I never want.
Moshiris bringing the chastity belt and we're going to knock some heads.

Took a couple of goes to read all that.

Someone asking if the younger Blues are aware of how it was / should be.
Well just read this youngsters , I was lucky enough to see it when the football world looked up to us..

For years taking my kids (adults now) sometimes trying to explain it wouldnt always be that bad.

Fantastic article.....never felt this good to be a Blue in a long long time.......Bring it on.

Great days and let's hope this generation can now get to sample the same.

This....

Status
Not open for further replies.