Everton Liverpool Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you see .
They had Everton kits but took them back for rs kits so relatively speaking we sold more than them initially but returns not counted the ratio is more blue than red.

The streets of Liverpool is awash with Liverpool kits, i have seen nothing but Liverpool kits on the kids of Liverpool, it's about 80% Liverpool, 20% Everton kits, this is absolutely disgraceful, the club is going to [Poor language removed].
This city has much more reds than Evertonians, its a fact. Ask most who they are playing next Saturday and they couldn't tell you though. I know lads who didnt like or play football in school who have their kids decked out in head to toe. Its all a show, like everything else they do

Sheep will be sheep.

Yep. That said they've always been there it's just with success you then see them far more...

City were light years behind United in every single aspect and certainly aren't now. It's getting or gotten that way with Everton and the RS but it can be bridged, as difficult as it will be with how FFP is going.

It'sjust one of those things, when a team wins stuff, it garners a new generation of supporters. if we had won more than an FA Cup in 30years we'd see more shirts, that and the fact you could barely find an Everton shirt in stores for years didn't help.

They win stuff we don't and kids want to support teams that win thing's.

Also the city is covered in RS advertising if you were a tourist that wasn't into footy you'd think there was only one team in this city.

Everton from a marketing aspect is probably one of the worst run clubs in the country. It's probably my biggest issue with Moshiri, he should be getting the best we can get in at key positions at the club. Instead we've got someone who's never been a CEO as our CEO, you know just the most important position in any business no big deal.

The RS may of gotten klopp in but they also got the head of ea in as their CEO and he has taken them from strength to strength and made them 100's of millions in the process.
It is hard to knock a successful brand of its perch.

The new stadium will have a huge part in rebranding the club which is basically what has to happen.

Success is pivotal when it comes to kids and their team...

Up here it was all Rangers or United kits 15\20 years back and now all you see is Celtic or Liverpool for the most part..

I moved to Edinburgh at the end of last year, mate. Seen a few Liverpool kits dusted off towards the end of the season. A few kids these ways sporting the new gear now.

Sickening.

The streets of Liverpool is awash with Liverpool kits, i have seen nothing but Liverpool kits on the kids of Liverpool, it's about 80% Liverpool, 20% Everton kits, this is absolutely disgraceful, the club is going to [Poor language removed].

May I direct you to the" liverpool full kit on non match days "thread, good sir, that may cheer you up. It sure cheers me up.:)

As Brian Labone said one Evertonian is worth 20 liverpudlians. So that should even the odds and even put us ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.