Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Gordon could cover the loss of Bernard just fine. Lossl and Bolasie don’t need replacing. I certainly don’t believe that Delph is going anywhere due to his injuries. Kenny I bet goes on loan. We need a new RB but at this point it’s likely a summer move with Coleman and Holgate and maybe Godfrey covering there.

If Tosun goes (and it seems like he will) I’m very curious to see if we can bring in another forward. Seems like the obvious answer is to find an alternative on loan, something similar to the Zirkzee deal. There are zero signs that we’re about to splash any cash at this point even if it would help so much.

Bolasie =.Gone
Lossl
Kenny
Delph
Bernard
Tosun

Probably could do with Baningime and Besic finally going as well and one of Sigurdsson / Gomes.

It would be an EPIC window to lose those 6 on the list permanently though. Just hope theyre all out the door and dont return.
“EPIC”
Dear lord.

Good windows is coming out of the other end stronger which we won’t be doing

Seems like Gordon could cover the loss of Bernard just fine. Lossl and Bolasie don’t need replacing. I certainly don’t believe that Delph is going anywhere due to his injuries. Kenny I bet goes on loan. We need a new RB but at this point it’s likely a summer move with Coleman and Holgate and maybe Godfrey covering there.

If Tosun goes (and it seems like he will) I’m very curious to see if we can bring in another forward. Seems like the obvious answer is to find an alternative on loan, something similar to the Zirkzee deal. There are zero signs that we’re about to splash any cash at this point even if it would help so much.

If DCL is out then Richarlison plays...

He can be replaced on the left with; Gordon, Iwobi, Digne, Nkounkou.

If DCL is out then Richarlison plays...

He can be replaced on the left with; Gordon, Iwobi, Digne, Nkounkou.

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s plan. And I’d be very much in favor of all those players getting more time at LW. I just worry about the situation where one of DCL or Richarlison are hurt for a few games (or god forbid Richy gets suspended again) and then you’re relying on the other one to go 90 minutes every game as the focal point of attack. We’re honestly super lucky how fit and durable both players are.

I think more important than finding a true striker as backup is just to add a goal threat off the bench. Regardless of where they play along the front line, sometimes you just need a spark off the bench and I feel like the team just doesn’t have that at the moment. Could make all the difference this year, but getting that type of player requires an investment that I don’t see the club making in January.

“EPIC”
Dear lord.

Good windows is coming out of the other end stronger which we won’t be doing

If we can shift out those players then this is what we would look like at start of summer window:

OUT
1: Bolasie = Gone
2: Lossl
3: Kenny
4: Delph
5: Bernard
6: Tosun
7: Besic
8: Baningime
9: Olsen (unless signed)

SQUAD
1: Pickford
2: Virginia
3: Digne
4: Nkounkou
5: Godfrey
6: Holgate
7: Mina
8: Keane
9: Branthwaite
10: Coleman
11: Gomes
12: Sigurdsson
13: Davies
14: Gbamin
15: Allan
16: Doucoure
17: Gordon
18: Iwobi
19: Kean
20: James
21: DCL
22: Richarlison

If we sign Olsen then its 23 players.

We'd still be looking to sell more to bring in new players. Far better to do that now so we can have wages free and fees in the kitty to move early in the summer.

Some of you want 30 man squads lol

Think I read a few weeks ago that his sis or bro was picked up by the law in Bs As with a cheeky few 100 kilos of Colombias finest.

Could be a very popular signing this kid!!!

Great engine, not sure about the skill levels,. Typical Uruguayan. Tough as.
A tough midfielder would be a big plus for our squad. I know literally nothing about this lad but under the new points system he'd likely get a work permit and on a free and probably not huge wages it seems like exactly the sort of deal we should be looking at.

Think I read a few weeks ago that his sis or bro was picked up by the law in Bs As with a cheeky few 100 kilos of Colombias finest.

Could be a very popular signing this kid!!!

Great engine, not sure about the skill levels,. Typical Uruguayan. Tough as.

He's a baller, good passer from memory. Likely be a Gomes/ Sigurdsson replacement.

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s plan. And I’d be very much in favor of all those players getting more time at LW. I just worry about the situation where one of DCL or Richarlison are hurt for a few games (or god forbid Richy gets suspended again) and then you’re relying on the other one to go 90 minutes every game as the focal point of attack. We’re honestly super lucky how fit and durable both players are.

I think more important than finding a true striker as backup is just to add a goal threat off the bench. Regardless of where they play along the front line, sometimes you just need a spark off the bench and I feel like the team just doesn’t have that at the moment. Could make all the difference this year, but getting that type of player requires an investment that I don’t see the club making in January.

If we can achieve 5 more outs (6 with bolasie) then i think we'll bring in someone, maybe a loan.

For me, its all about the summer window and getting out as many unwanted players as possible so we can make early moves in the market and give Ancelotti the tools to take us to the next level.

If we can sign someone now whose available that Brands and Ancelotti really want then great...not likely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.