Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Wolves would sell us Trarore yano.

He wouldn't be cheap like, but I doubt we would get much resistance.

Also suspect Palace and Zaha would bite our hands off for his "market value".

Not a chance Grealish comes here tho.
I think Palace would sell Zaha in Jan, knowing they have Eze coming through. They will also know the risk to Zaha's asking price if his performances drop off again like they did last season.

Honestly it frightens me that people watch Adama Traore and actually think he's a footballer because he runs at people very quickly and then put a huge price tag on him.

He's got 0 goals and 1 assist in 17 games this season, his actual predicted number based on past seasons in the prem would have him on 1 goals and 2 assists at this point, which is still utterly useless.

YES we badly need pace and dribbling ability but there needs to be substance behind it, take away Traore's pace and his footballing ability is about National League level, the guy can't pass, cross or finish.

Honestly it frightens me that people watch Adama Traore and actually think he's a footballer because he runs at people very quickly and then put a huge price tag on him.

He's got 0 goals and 1 assist in 17 games this season, his actual predicted number based on past seasons in the prem would have him on 1 goals and 2 assists at this point, which is still utterly useless.

YES we badly needs pace and dribbling ability but there needs to be substance behind it, take away Traore's pace and his footballing ability is about National League level, the guy can't pass, cross or finish.
Stats are great but his biggest attributes are his strength and pace and he wins numerous fouls in dangerous places, draws yellow cards from defenders and he got a pen last week but the stats don’t show this. A lot of teams struggle to play against him.

Totally agree. Just saying that it’s not dcl fault the goals have dried up
He spent most of the west ham game near the half way line looking for the ball

Not blaming DCL he has been playing fantastic this season, but he needs support & someone to push him to play better also as cover for when he is rested etc etc etc....

we're not rumoured with him but Andy Delort could be a bargain and a really good right winger, really underrated, 8 goals, 6 assists for Montpelier in ligue 1. 2 key passes per 90, a dribble per game and fouled twice per 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.