Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blind has had heart attacks but never cardiac arrest. I don’t know of any players that survived a cardiac arrest and then continued playing. I wouldn’t be comfortable signing Eriksen tbh.
It’s Everton you’d have to suspect the worst case scenario to happen if he came to play for us

Just been to the bar in this Turkish hotel with my everton shirt on..

'Cenk tosun... he's good yeah?'

Thought they were taking the piss
Speaks volumes for the Turkish domestic league if anyone has seen Tosun play there and thought he looked alright.

Mind you, it does mean there might be a buyer for Rondon in the same league.

He looks a real handful, lightening quick and good with the ball at feet, I watched a bit of the QPR vs Forrest game last night and he was the standout player by a mile. That Djed Spence the RB is at Forrest these days and he looks a bit raw still but there is defo a player there.
Yeah what i would like us to do get atleast two wingers one who can come into the team and have another like this at the right age which can grow into the team

He's had a heart starter fitted, so no reason he can't see out his career. There's other footballers who have the same and are doing fine. I said would be worth a punt, but I didn't even mean from a medical point of view. It would be more psychological or just his general fitness that would be the issue.

I’m not sure our medical team are the people you want to trust your life to.

Status
Not open for further replies.