Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistic enough tbf. I like to say I'm like a Subway sandwich. Footlong
Kids_Pak.jpg

The man’s an idiot. He said something like “they weren’t given 2 penalties and got dumped out the Cup”.
The worst thing about that statement by Shearer was that he was actually sitting in the stadium watching the Everton game. It's not like he wasn't there or that the game wasn't live on the telly.

He really is shocking as an analyst.

I've heard him countless times on MOTD simply parrot the punditry of Sky or BTs live matchday team.

The BBC are literally handing millions to a fraud.

The worst thing about that statement by Shearer was that he was actually sitting in the stadium watching the Everton game. It's not like he wasn't there or that the game wasn't live on the telly.

I've heard him countless times on MOTD simply parrot the punditry of Sky or BTs live matchday team.

Pundits in general for me are such simpletons.

You would think that playing football your whole life would get you up to speed on tactics and the underlying strategies of sides.

But no. Whoof. Over their head.

Team A has more possession than Team B. Therefore Team A is on top

Is the bbcs code name Everton?

By the sounds of that , he won't be going to Chelsea .

The deal to Villa is apparently close, though I did read last night that Newcastle were ready to pounce to try and snatch Digne . But, make of that as you will
Think Newcastle will be used a lot from now on to drive prices up or secure players new lucrative contracts at their current clubs.

Happened with us when we were throwing money about under Walsh.

Think Newcastle will be used a lot from now on to drive prices up or secure players new lucrative contracts at their current clubs.

Happened with us when we were throwing money about under Walsh.
Let’s hope it’s Digne’s agent, trying to get this across the line asap

Hahahaha god forbid anyone ever make a mistake and get things mixed up.

Tell you what the absolute victim mentality of some blues in recent years is pure kopite behaviour.

That's a pretty large mistake for a game you recently watched from the actual stadium though. Almost lobotomy levels of mistake to say a team were dumped out of the cup and should have had 2 pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.