Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is for me.

Arsenal tried to cheap out with that Gabriel fella and it doesnt work.

You don’t have to pay top bucks to get better than our absolute whiffers in defence. We aren’t playing the same sport as United and Arsenal don’t forget, Arsenal had their worst season ever last year and we were bouncing around singing King Carlo’s Spirit of the Blues and they still finished above us.

You don’t have to pay top bucks to get better than our absolute whiffers in defence. We aren’t playing the same sport as United and Arsenal don’t forget, Arsenal had their worst season ever last year and we were bouncing around singing King Carlo’s Spirit of the Blues and they still finished above us.
Now, not to be pedantic, but pretty sure that was not Arsenal's worst ever season.

Turkish window open till 8th Feb i think so we could move unwanted players there.
They might be unwanted but if they don’t want to go they don’t go, Tosun being the prime example! He could have gone a few times in the last couple of years but prefers to sit here taking the big bucks we stupidly offered to pay him, sitting on his backside not getting a game.

I have concerns about what impact Alli has on Gray's game.

In my minds eye I see Gray being crowded out of this team by the use of Alli.
4-3-3 with Alli as the 10. I don't really see it working any differently tbh. Might well be wrong, but I suspect that's what Frank plans to do with him.

He'll go down the road of making £££ off the back of fans clinging onto his every word.

Hence why he has his arl fella and mates signing up to forums getting his name out there.

Look at Toffee TV / True Geordie / AFCTV etc.
Your a blurt mate and need to wind it in with this constant agenda. Embarrassing yourself. This is the same lad that said on a space he wouldn’t go on the blue room as they charge blues to listen. But again, that doesn’t suit the ‘he’s a tw@t’ narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.