Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF... It's true. Perhaps ffp skullduggerypokery.

We get our "30m" for digne or even"35m". They get "15m" for El (insert comic name here).
In reality, we get 15-20m. minus his book value (9m?) So, paying for a Patterson and half a mytolenko......

Playing wise. Solid backup for Townsend/gray, Richi or Gordon. That said, agree with eggs that players signed should be pushing first teamers down the pecking order, not pecking at their heels.

I'll leave the rest of the financial benefits for others who are more clued up to explain.
looks like they could be going for a loan but whatever option it is, it's definitely a pointless signing

Either Richarlison is off or...?

I don't know what, since we already have, Richy, Iwobi, Townsend, Gray, Gordon as wide midfielders.
I’m guessing maybe Richy being injured and Iwobi at AFCON are the influencing factors? I would sincerely hope El Ghazi wouldn’t be a replacement for Richarlison. Eek.

El Ghazi and Longstaff what have Everton become. We go from one bad strategy to the next. I swear some of the fans in here could run this club better than the people in charge. At least some have a sense of direction they want the club to take. The people actually in charge seem like they don’t have a clue. The stadium is the only positive about this club. If the idiots in charge take us down that goes too.

If true, I have no idea why we are even after a winger? Gray, Townsend, Richarlison, Gordon. Even Iwobi is there (not that I want him to play). Why go for another one?

So at the beginning of the window we wanted a winger and a central midfielder: So brace yourselves for El Gazhi and Longstaff ....
Also starting to lose faith we get a commanding centre back in

Status
Not open for further replies.