Everton Hype Train 11

I can’t think of awful full backs that were “hyped”. Martina just sucked. So went with 3 central.

Simonsen

Mina
Ashley Williams
Funes Mori

Besic
Schneiderlin
Sandro
Klassaan
Bolasie

Kean
Traore

I can’t think of awful full backs that were “hyped”. Martina just sucked. So went with 3 central.

Simonsen

Mina
Ashley Williams
Funes Mori

Besic
Schneiderlin
Sandro
Klassaan
Bolasie

Kean
Traore

Djibril Sidibe had featured for France, when they won the world cup in 2018; so thought he'd pulled something spectacularly off there.

Similarly, there was some excitement about Pistone; I seem to recall one game into Pre-Season that hype had firmly disappeared.

I know a lot of people were dubious about siggy when he signed but I was totally on board that hype train with his acquisition , for me to be quickly disenchanted after a couple of games. I naively thought our set piece game was going to improve significantly

Remember going to City away at start of the season; they'd just signed a strweth of players incl. Anelka.

Got a free kick on edge of box and the "Brazillian Beckham" stepped up and launched it firmly over the roof of the Platt Lane roof.

Yes, we lost 3-1 lol

I remember that game. We got all excited and standing to see him take the freekick.

You can still see that ball orbiting the moon on a clear night.

Danny Williamson.
Danny Cadamarteri
Stuart Barlow
Thierry Small
Yousef Chermiti
Tarasaj ( spelt incorrectly, the Swiss lad )

Danny Williamson.
Danny Cadamarteri
Stuart Barlow
Thierry Small
Yousef Chermiti
Tarasaj ( spelt incorrectly, the Swiss lad )
Far too soon to judge Chermiti. Plus, the general consensus was that he was a young striker who needed time. He's being afforded that time right now, but still needs longer.