Everton history

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0yle

Player Valuation: £750k
Hey, i just signed up to this thing, i was hoping someone would be able to help me out, i'm keen to get to know more about the history of the club that dictates my mood on weekends. being in Australia there's not a lot in book stores over here(it's all Man u and liverpool), so i'll be ordering it from over there i guess. Can anyone give me the name of a good book that will give me a good sound knowledge of the clubs great history.
Thanks

Hey, i just signed up to this thing, i was hoping someone would be able to help me out, i'm keen to get to know more about the history of the club that dictates my mood on weekends. being in Australia there's not a lot in book stores over here(it's all Man u and liverpool), so i'll be ordering it from over there i guess. Can anyone give me the name of a good book that will give me a good sound knowledge of the clubs great history.
Thanks

Everton have just released a dvd 'The Official History'

Everton The Official History
Goodison Park: the proud home of Everton Football Club. Where legends have been born, history has been written, and memories have been created.

This DVD chronicles the life of one of the longest running and perennially successful clubs of English football. Moving from the birth of the club via any number of legends that have sported the Everton blue, such as Dixie Dean, through to the present day this DVD provides unrivalled insight into the clubs history, players and successes and is a must have for any toffee!.

http://www.evertonfcdvds.com/acatalog/New_Products.html

thanks, i think i'll grab the book, it sounds pretty good, i'm more of a reader than a watcher. i'm keen to get to know as much as possible basically.
cheers again, i look forward to becoming a regular on this site.

thanks, i think i'll grab the book, it sounds pretty good, i'm more of a reader than a watcher. i'm keen to get to know as much as possible basically.

Its great to see someone actually interested in our history, most think they know EFC but haven't got a clue about the time before they were born, it is what made us;) ;)

Enjoy your time on here mate, match days are the best;)

Glad to have you and I'm sure McBain will be jealous that he's not the only Australian based GOT'er now. :p

strange question, but yeah i have 2 dogs, one a German Shepard x Rottweiler, the other a Shepard x Labrador

Status
Not open for further replies.