Everton Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingduncan

Player Valuation: £950k
I am mostly a lurker here but have recently read some posts about Bill having actually been inducted to our hall of fame. I am very much anti-Bill for the last 30 years of lies but even if all the "stories" are true and we had won multiple shiny things then any owner does not deserve a statue/stand name/hall of fame place/whatever. Not over the actual heroes... goalscorsers, saves, fans. The people who stand up when it really matters and give that little extra.

When Bill does finally leave or get kicked out I believe that the fans should somehow get him removed from the hall of fame. Not to be vindictive but cathartic and most importantly he should never have been in there to begin with.

William will be the first inductee to any future Hall of Infamy for sure! Have we ever had such a thread on here? We could all name at least 5/6 other fellow inductees without much trouble. In time there would be hundreds.

I am mostly a lurker here but have recently read some posts about Bill having actually been inducted to our hall of fame. I am very much anti-Bill for the last 30 years of lies but even if all the "stories" are true and we had won multiple shiny things then any owner does not deserve a statue/stand name/hall of fame place/whatever. Not over the actual heroes... goalscorsers, saves, fans. The people who stand up when it really matters and give that little extra.

When Bill does finally leave or get kicked out I believe that the fans should somehow get him removed from the hall of fame. Not to be vindictive but cathartic and most importantly he should never have been in there to begin with.
The hope is, as soon as he's removed/dies (whichever comes first) people bullied and silenced by him will start speaking up.

All of his dirty laundry (you can imagine skid marks all over the place.) done in public.

I want there to be no doubt about what a massive arsehole the fella is.

He definitely needs evicting from the Gwladys St hall of fame, but his place shouldn't be taken by someone more deserving. Just a blank space where he needs to be. If anybody asks, educate them on the fella who brainwashed 10s of 1000s that he was the saviour.

First things first, need to make sure he doesn’t have a stand named after him at BMD.
This is my lingering and awful suspicion. He probably already thinks he’s a better chairman than Sir Phillip Carter, I’d be amazed if he didn’t, the absolute narcissistic danger.
It might be a thing of real beauty though, to see his name up somewhere while he was still alive and while his eyes still work (he’s not very well apparently) just so he could see the club have to back down and rename it after supporter fury…

Status
Not open for further replies.