Everton Fifa 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging on to my Legendary career mode job at Everton by a thread.

A 2-0 home defeat to Watford nearly daw me given the boot. But a 2-1 win away to Palace has me clinging on.

After the Watford game the team were literally boo’d off. So realistic.

I noticed that. When I'm losing at goodison I get booed to feck.

Now that's realism.

A 2-0 home defeat to Watford nearly daw me given the boot. But a 2-1 win away to Palace has me clinging on.

Legendary hey?

How did you do with those opening 5 games? I beat Stoke and lost all 4 following games without scoring. That's on a level below legendary.

I added VVD, Shaw, Smalling and Rashford to the team.

Legendary hey?

How did you do with those opening 5 games? I beat Stoke and lost all 4 following games without scoring. That's on a level below legendary.

I added VVD, Shaw, Smalling and Rashford to the team.

Drew 0-0 against Stoke.
Beat City
Beat Chelsea
Lost to Spurs
Lost to United
Beat Bournemouth
Lost Burnley
Beat Brighton
Lost to Arsenal
Lost to Warford
Beat Palace

Somehow still in the league cup.

They’d be calling for my head on FIFA GOT that’s for sure.

Can’t decide my best team which doesn’t help.

Haven't really managed to play it too much, but did finally start an Everton career last week.

Play DCL in a 4-3-3 and for some reason he turns into the best striker on the game.

legendary? I’m just a modest professional. Though I only started playing it again last year for the first time since Fifa 99 .

Furthest I’ve ever got with an Everton career mode is like Christmas first season. Find them too easy and boring now with the massive budget and overrated squad.

I went Forest this time and signed all our best kids to form the new Everton where no trace of Ashley Williams exists.

Just started Ultimate team for the first time ever. Squad is currently the reverse of Everton’s; got 3 target men in the first 3 packs.

On career player mode at the moment, Koeman has had Gueye on set pieces and Michael Keane as a holding midfielder.

All hopes rest on me, an 18 year old academy product to produce the striking goods.

Dead realistic this year.

Anyone know how often they update managers and players? Can I expect to see Unsworth on the sideline if he continues coaching for a period of time?

What about players just given their first chances like Baningime? Any chance of them making the game if he continues to play, or do they not do updates like that before the next iteration?

Anyone know how often they update managers and players? Can I expect to see Unsworth on the sideline if he continues coaching for a period of time?

What about players just given their first chances like Baningime? Any chance of them making the game if he continues to play, or do they not do updates like that before the next iteration?

If he makes a PL squad the game will update to add Baningime to our match day squad, however he may not have a picture depending on how much Fifa & Everton rated his chances of getting a game this season, as photos would have been taken in pre season (worth noting that vlasic doesn’t have a picture due to fifa not having rights to the Croatian league)

Status
Not open for further replies.