Everton Fc online store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothanaa

Player Valuation: £950k
Hey all, as I live in Australia, finding Everton products are troublesome. I have tried contacting the online store to no avail. Does anyone know if products are shipped outside the uk and are the postage costs reasonable?

Many thanks. COYB!

I've ordered some stuff from everton direct to new York. Shipping was not that bad but I am much closer to the UK than you are. I would recommend them.

what are the overseas delivery options and costs?
Standard Delivery International Cost dependent on the weight and volume of your order
For this delivery option to be available, your order must be below a certain weight and volume (this is will be calculated automatically)
Please allow 3 - 10 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse (you will receive an email or text from us once your order has left the warehouse)
This is an economical international service, which has a longer transit time
This service does not guarantee a specific delivery date
This option is available worldwide, with certain restrictions
If this delivery option is not offered to you
If you are not offered the Standard Delivery International option then your products have exceeded the weight, volume or order value limits and you will therefore be offered appropriate alternatives.
Express Delivery International Cost dependent on the weight and volume of your order
Please allow 1 - 4 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse (you will receive an email or text from us once your order has left the warehouse)
Some more remote addresses may incur longer transit times
This is a fully traceable delivery service
Additional charges for overseas delivery
Any customs or import duties are applied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
Non-Shippable Addresses
For contractual reasons we are unable to deliver to certain locations around the world. If your country is not listed when you are entering a delivery or billing address, then we will not be able to accept your order to deliver to that address.

Appears to be based on the weight. It says that it's automatically calculated when you go to the checkout though.

I am in Perth and have bought a few things through Everton direct. Postage is reasonable and calculated at the checkout (You will be able to buy several items for the standard postage of $11). You can also set the default currency to Aussie $ to save you having to work out the conversion rate.

Everton's store is one of few things about the club that hasn't yet given me cause for grievance. All things quick and tidy from my orders. Standing by for the GOT store...

I love how I can order this seasons home shirt + badges + name and number + p/h for about 40 AUD less than walking into Rebel Sport and buying last seasons home shirt with no numbers, badges name etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.