Everton Fans take a bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have fooled me.
i have lived the area, it is more than an assumption when you actually experience it.

Same as the pub further up from the ground the spellow? Has absolute tits going there on non matchdays. not an assumption (unless they have changed their ownership) because i seen them and even drank in there.

God forbid a poster actually knows an area, lets shoot down what he says because we like to disagree......

jesus

Drinking on the step is not for me like but those houses have a small backyard . What is the problem with them having a drink on there step ? lots of people do it around there . Not everyone can afford gardens can they .
as mentioned a few times, the type at that time of a night aren't your average lovely people.

i say that based on living round there for like 3 years, so walking through the area you get a rough idea of it. Believe me or not, not really arsed, only speaking from actual experience

i have lived the area, it is more than an assumption when you actually experience it.

Same as the pub further up from the ground the spellow? Has absolute tits going there on non matchdays. not an assumption (unless they have changed their ownership) because i seen them and even drank in there.

God forbid a poster actually knows an area, lets shoot down what he says because we like to disagree......

jesus

I know my area mate, I don't know every single person who lives in it though and wouldn't dream of assuming I did because i saw them having a bevvy on a summers night. Knowing an area is different from knowing individuals and you are tarring everyone with the same brush. They might be thoroughly lovely people for all you know.

as mentioned a few times, the type at that time of a night aren't your average lovely people.

i say that based on living round there for like 3 years, so walking through the area you get a rough idea of it. Believe me or not, not really arsed, only speaking from actual experience
I've got experience living in Walton for over 28 years which is a bit more than your 3 years . There are plenty of scumbags who live there ( same everywhere ) . And plenty of decent people.

Ash I grew up on Everton Brow, moved to Everton Valley and then Walton road, I know exactly what the people are like.
Some are arse holes, most are great people.

I don't agree with bringing a dog to the game, but I liked the act of kindness. I don't know them so it's hard to judge.

I'm not replying anymore mate, not because I think I'm right, I just don't like arguing with people.

Take it easy.

I know my area mate, I don't know every single person who lives in it though and wouldn't dream of assuming I did because i saw them having a bevvy on a summers night. Knowing an area is different from knowing individuals and you are tarring everyone with the same brush. They might be thoroughly lovely people for all you know.

no mate, walking past people who stink of cannibis drinking til late on the streets for 3 years is not making a wild assumption.

I've got experience living in Walton for over 28 years which is a bit more than your 3 years . There are plenty of scumbags who live there ( same everywhere ) . And plenty of decent people.
making it a competition? 'ive lived here longe rthan you so i'm right'.

i haven't tarred everyone with the same brush, i even said my two neighbors were lovely that i lived next to.

It seems everyone is picking up on one point and forgetting the rest of what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.