Everton fans in Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
Any posters on here from Barcelona?

I am off on holiday there tomorrow and want somewhere to watch Everton v Spurs. Last year when I was out there both Everton v Southampton and the following game against city were on the tv so was able to watch at an Irish pub I found just off la ramblas but this year we arnt on tv.

If there is a Everton Barcelona supporters club I would love to watch the game with you.

Sorry if this post is a waste of time but thought I'd try anyway. Really can't miss the first game of the season!

I am off on holiday there tomorrow and want somewhere to watch Everton v Spurs. Last year when I was out there both Everton v Southampton and the following game against city were on the tv so was able to watch at an Irish pub I found just off la ramblas but this year we arnt on tv.

If there is a Everton Barcelona supporters club I would love to watch the game with you.

Sorry if this post is a waste of time but thought I'd try anyway. Really can't miss the first game of the season!
I was at the Barcelona game last night, met a couple of Spanish Blues. One told me he was Del's uncle, the other said he was a Blue as his skipper on his fishing trawler is a huge Everton fan!

They both told me that the Everton game would be on in loads of 'premier league bars'. Today in Salou I found 4 bars showing it so I don't think you'll be stuck mate.

Hey. Movistar have our game here as one of 3 live so should be on about town. Google the Irish bars, flahertys, dunnes and george payne. all in centre. call them and see.

I watch a lot in The Loch Inn but not sure if they have movistar or if itll be a stream. ill check

I was at the Barcelona game last night, met a couple of Spanish Blues. One told me he was Del's uncle, the other said he was a Blue as his skipper on his fishing trawler is a huge Everton fan!

They both told me that the Everton game would be on in loads of 'premier league bars'. Today in Salou I found 4 bars showing it so I don't think you'll be stuck mate.

thats the thing that makes us different to any other footy fans i believe. you can see spurs, chelsea, especially RS and "manchester" fans everywhere. but some are passionate, some not... many dont have any ties to them (familly etc), many simply are idiots and some cheer the loudest when winning but dont seem to bothered about losing a game.

Literally every everton fan i have ever met is a massive fan... they know all the old players... expect nothing but heartbreak and literally an everton defeat means the weekend has been ruined. your either in or your out as a blue. no half arsed fans.... and whenever i meet one (live in aus these days) all of them are happy to talk everton all day long and seem genuinley happy to have met another blue.

I live there but unfortunately not around this weekend. I go to the Black Lion in Les Corts for the evening games.

Flaherty's at the bottom of La Rambla (Drassanes) will definitely be showing the game live though...

If, as I believe to be the case, we are on Sky Sports UK then any of the Irish bars should have it.

Mind you I was in Alicante last weekend and none of four that I tried had Sky UK - however a very nice Valenciano barman in the 4th pub went off and got his laptop and found a stream for the Dublin v Donegal game for me!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.