Everton fan in the Park End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen them performing CPR, I sit top balcony, just didn't seem right to watch the game while some poor fella was dieing, all I could think of was his poor family who wouldnt of had a clue what washe going on, I really hope he is ok now, God bless the paremedics on hand, and we'll in the park end for clapping the strecher off the stand

Exactly my thoughts, didn't seem right . No expert but feared the worst as they were so long treating him at the seat instead of stretchering him away immediately - must have been 20-30 mins. HOWEVER not criticising, the paramedics, stewards etc obviously worked so hard and they are obviously the experts in that situation, and if its true he has died I am gutted. So sad.

Exactly my thoughts, didn't seem right . No expert but feared the worst as they were so long treating him at the seat instead of stretchering him away immediately - must have been 20-30 mins. HOWEVER not criticising, the paramedics, stewards etc obviously worked so hard and they are obviously the experts in that situation, and if its true he has died I am gutted. So sad.
If they have suffered a cardiac arrest the chances of survival are small even if paramedics are quickly on scene, hopefully they have pulled through though.
Just read other comments, so sad RIP fellow Blue

are defeibrilators required at every ground now?

I would assume so. Well I would bloody hope so!!!

Saw them running up there with all sorts of bags & I assumed a defibrillator was among that, but I can't confirm.

EDIT, by the way they were performing manual CPR for so long makes me doubt there was a defibrillator.

Absolutely horrible news. Thoughts are with his family - rest in peace fellow blue.

As someone who has lost a loved one before I dare not to think about what they might be going through.

Terrible news.

If a defib isn't in every stand then I hope we now will have one.

Gutted for his family

Status
Not open for further replies.