Everton experience visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsen

Player Valuation: £1m
My son has his civil confirmation in May next year and we're thinking of giving him an Everton experience tour for the first home game in August 2017. But we need more. Tour of Goodison of course, but do you have more tips for Everton related things to do? Is it possible to visit Finch Farm?

Other tips for things to do in the city is appreciated.

We will come over from Norway and stay 2 or 3 nights.

Thanking you in advance!

My son has his civil confirmation in May next year and we're thinking of giving him an Everton experience tour for the first home game in August 2017. But we need more. Tour of Goodison of course, but do you have more tips for Everton related things to do? Is it possible to visit Finch Farm?

Thanking you in advance!

Few bevvies in town, jump on the 20 and jump off at everton park to get some pics with the tower
Back on the 20, ale in all the boozers round county rd, watch the gamethen into town for the lisbon

Thanking you in advance!

If you want a tour of Goodison, that would not be possible on match days; if you're in Liverpool for a few days you'll be able to do the tour a couple of days before or after a game. I doubt if you could visit Finch Farm, though it might be worthwhile writing to Everton to ask; they're usually very good about things like that. You might also try for a hospitality package, which is more expensive but you get to see more of the ground, meet an ex player and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.