Everton evenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffee mints

Player Valuation: £950k
Myself, and a few other evertonians from various supporters clubs etc have been running events for years now.

We connect hundreds of evertonians with former players and often receive fantastic feedback on our events and the work we do.

Sometimes along the way we make a few quid selling memorabilia and things like that and we never hide that. But we always pay our ex players a really good wage for the evening and genuinely feel that the ex players really appreciate the work that comes their way.

These are events for evertonians and one of the first places that you can let evertonians know about these nights is on supporters forums.

What I don't get us why supporters forums like this one delete the thread about them. It's not like every member attends, it's just the odd person here or there books.

So go on mods, why delete them ?

Oh your advertising on our site.

Surely as "fellow evertonians" you'd want others to know about everton evenings within our community ?

Want a couple of free tickets ? Just ask and you can, like I've offered before.

Sorry for the rant but fukc me, apparently I cant let people know about events that bring fans and ex players together alike unless I sit on here all day discussing if li tie should have stayed.

Account sure to be deleted by admin now.

Ps advertised toffeeweb & GOT in my last programme for free.

Myself, and a few other evertonians from various supporters clubs etc have been running events for years now.

We connect hundreds of evertonians with former players and often receive fantastic feedback on our events and the work we do.

Sometimes along the way we make a few quid selling memorabilia and things like that and we never hide that. But we always pay our ex players a really good wage for the evening and genuinely feel that the ex players really appreciate the work that comes their way.

These are events for evertonians and one of the first places that you can let evertonians know about these nights is on supporters forums.

What I don't get us why supporters forums like this one delete the thread about them. It's not like every member attends, it's just the odd person here or there books.

So go on mods, why delete them ?

Oh your advertising on our site.

Surely as "fellow evertonians" you'd want others to know about everton evenings within our community ?

Want a couple of free tickets ? Just ask and you can, like I've offered before.

Sorry for the rant but fukc me, apparently I cant let people know about events that bring fans and ex players together alike unless I sit on here all day discussing if li tie should have stayed.

Account sure to be deleted by admin now.

Ps advertised toffeeweb & GOT in my last programme for free.

You should pm Danny mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.