Everton - Endgame

What will be the endgame

• Total voters
I expect the new ownership group to come from one the parties owed eye-watering sums. I think George Downing will be part of the new ownership group.

There are a number of opportunistic investors involved, buying them out is going to be a horrific undertaking for whoever the new ownership group put together, which makes me believe we'll go through administration first, why pay 777 full dollar when you can wait a few months and buy their debt for pennies on the pound.

We'll survive next season if other teams get points deductions, otherwise, it's going to be very, very tricky.

Kylie Jenner buys us, Bruce gets the no. 9 shirt and breaks Dixie’s record. Chris Jenner is manager and delivers team talks by making the lads run a train on Kim and Chloe Kardashian. We go unbeaten for all of the Jenner period.

1660.jpg

Sylvester Stallone comes back with a Manfredi style takeover and puts Thelwell and Prentice on permanent bacon butty duty.

The Moshiri/777 debacle is coming to the final scene now. How will it play out??

My guess is MSP will take ownership when 777 and Moshiri can't make payment on the loan. But, they won't do it alone and will bring a new partner to take majority control and they be minority owners. Moshiri to walk away without a penny.

I think the same mate. We know MSP have Evertonians affiliated with them so expect they will exercise their option in due course.

777 will never be the owners of this club.

I think the same mate. We know MSP have Evertonians affiliated with them so expect they will exercise their option in due course.

777 will never be the owners of this club.
Can’t see it myself, why would they wanna take on so much debt, on top of having to sort the team out. I doubt they have the money to do it.

Once 777 is dead in the water I see 2 possible outcomes. One is Moshiri restructuring the debt and keeping his shares, which I feel is unlikely as he's a busted flush. The second is MSP finding an investor in the US, probably a private equity fund that invests in sport. MSP will introduce them to Moshiri and offer him a nominal fee for the club which he'd be wise to accept. Fingers crossed for that option.

For some reason the thread title made me think of Squid Game! Maybe they should all play grandmother's footsteps to the death. Last one left has to take over the club!