Everton End of Season Awards Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenToffee

Player Valuation: £50m
I still think it should be cancelled by the club.

Manchester United did the right thing by cancelling theirs - and they've qualified for the Europa League!

Despite last night, a large number of these players have been nothing short of a disgrace this season, and absolutely nobody wants to see Bill Kenwright emotionally giving a Blue Blood award to one of those massively underperforming players for some cringeworthy reason.

There's nothing to celebrate at all this season the board and club as a whole should feel ashamed and humiliated that they've dragged fans down to such desperation that we needed to celebrate a home victory against Crystal Palace as if we've won the Champions League.

It will end up that we were just two wrong results away from going down, and that in itself is no cause for celebration.

Keep your heads down, stay quiet, back the manager and start again and hopefully, this time, we can start a genuine new era for our great club.

I still think it should be cancelled by the club.

Manchester United did the right thing by cancelling theirs - and they've qualified for the Europa League! Despite last night, a large number of these players have been nothing short of a disgrace this season, and absolutely nobody wants to see Bill Kenwright emotionally giving a Blue Blood award to one of those massively underperforming players for some cringeworthy reason.

There's nothing to celebrate at all this season the board and club as a whole should feel ashamed and humiliated that they've dragged fans down to such desperation that we needed to celebrate a home victory against Crystal Palace as if we've won the Champions League.

It will end up that we were just two wrong results away from going down, and that in itself is no cause for celebration.
100% would be to Myko and would be fully deserved

I disagree. I think the players should be recognised for what they have done:

The Per Kroldrup Most Disastrous Signing Award: Donny van de Beek

The James Rodriguez Player Who Cried Off Most In a Crisis Award: Yerry Mina (continuing a proud Colombian tradition)

The Glen Keely Nightmare Cameo Award: Jarrad Branthwaite

The Original Thinkers Award, Sponsored by Pfizer: Fabian Delph and Ben Godfrey

The Never Give Up Award, in Association with Andy Murray: Seamus Coleman

Best Supporting Actor: Andre Gomes

Best Supporting Actress: Dominic Calvert-Lewin

The "Bill Kewnright" Lifetime Achievement Award: Bill Kenwright (who will be presented with an imaginary trophy that represents the hopes, aspirations, and successes of his time as "the Chairman")

Last edited:

The Per Kroldrup Most Disastrous Signing Award: Danny van de Beek

The James Rodriguez Player Who Cried Off Most In a Crisis Award: Yerry Mina (continuing a proud Colombian tradition)

The "Bill Kewnright" Lifetime Achievement Award: Bill Kenwright (who will be presented with an imaginary trophy that represents the hopes, aspirations, and successes of his time as "the Chairman")
”The good times”…

I think it’ll be like Martinez’ last season and they’ll do the awards offline with a video for each winner

its been a difficult season, we had been mismanaged earlier in the season and confidence was shot. I think the awards should go ahead. not the greatest of seasons but they gave us the best end of season for years. next time hopefully we do it up the table

The Per Kroldrup Most Disastrous Signing Award: Donny van de Beek

You forgot:

Participation Award: Anwar El Ghazi

Oh, hang on...

Status
Not open for further replies.