Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, there are many guys here with lot of prejudice. You'll be safe here, black, white or yellow. Once again, you are coming to tourist city and country. City of Split had more than 300000 tourists last summer, this year even more and I don't remember any bigger incident. There are idiots everywhere, but you wan't have any problems if you don't look for some. You can enjoy freely.

200.gif

We dont really have meth here. And It's really not a horror movie here...
People greet each other with "pomalo"... google the word if you like, it really describes the locals.

I really didn't expect to find this level od paranoia on this forum, really weird.

Hi guys, I'm from Croatia and a Hajduk fan, I'm planning to come but I have a few issues. After the Brexit it seems like a lot of hate and violence were directed towards the people from Eastern Europe, I've read stories about Polish people getting bullied and even killed. Will I be safe if I'm a Slav and have a strong Slavic accent?
Safe as houses.
Just don't read our Daily Mail.

Hi guys, I'm from Croatia and a Hajduk fan, I'm planning to come but I have a few issues. After the Brexit it seems like a lot of hate and violence were directed towards the people from Eastern Europe, I've read stories about Polish people getting bullied and even killed. Will I be safe if I'm a Slav and have a strong Slavic accent?

We're evertonians. We'll make your experience great. That's a promise.

Just return the favour.

You'll love Liverpool! If you need any advise, drop us a message, and I'll give you as much help as possible!

nah safe as up here like

We're evertonians. We'll make your experience great. That's a promise.

Just return the favour.

You'll love Liverpool! If you need any advise, drop us a message, and I'll give you as much help as possible!
really nice of you, wish I could say the same for our side. however, i don't want to intimidate anyone so they don't come here. It is really a great place you will enjoy. sad to say this but, just make sure you don't provoke local right wing idiots. If you aren't for a fight, don't roam around the city being loud and wearing everton colours, flags, shirts...

Torcida sees this as their city and any group of male in differnet colour is a legit target (families with children, elderly people excluded).

I see, there are many guys here with lot of prejudice. You'll be safe here, black, white or yellow. Once again, you are coming to tourist city and country. City of Split had more than 300000 tourists last summer, this year even more and I don't remember any bigger incident. There are idiots everywhere, but you wan't have any problems if you don't look for some. You can enjoy freely.
What about tickets for home end? Do you reckon they will be available to buy it on the ground or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.