Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again... uefa is labeling that as racism, but it's just plain hate speech about serbians but in reallity directed to noone. (caused by recent war with neighbours)
Nothing to do with anyone else.

I am really suprised how scared some od you are... It should be other way around. You live in a far more dangerous country/city with bigger crime rates.

Honestly mate I'm built like Shadow from Gladiators, you hold no fear for me. I could take down a dozen of your ultras on my own, possibly more, but your meth head ultras feel no pain and they'd keep springing back up like some crazy drugged up racist whack-a-mole.

Hi guys, I'm from Croatia and a Hajduk fan, I'm planning to come but I have a few issues. After the Brexit it seems like a lot of hate and violence were directed towards the people from Eastern Europe, I've read stories about Polish people getting bullied and even killed. Will I be safe if I'm a Slav and have a strong Slavic accent?

their fans seems like real douchebags. I say we go there, show our support and if some of their fans wants to pick up a fight, smash them up.

Honestly mate I'm built like Shadow from Gladiators, you hold no fear for me. I could take down a dozen of your ultras on my own, possibly more, but your meth head ultras feel no pain and they'd keep springing back up like some crazy drugged up racist whack-a-mole.
Meth is not popular in our part of universe. :)

nah, they are just kids. once you knock one down they all run. they are loudmouth like all nazis but they fear big strong black people

I see, there are many guys here with lot of prejudice. You'll be safe here, black, white or yellow. Once again, you are coming to tourist city and country. City of Split had more than 300000 tourists last summer, this year even more and I don't remember any bigger incident. There are idiots everywhere, but you wan't have any problems if you don't look for some. You can enjoy freely.

I was there at the same time as you I reckon:), we got the bus from Ljubljana to Split, it took us about 7 hours as I remember, we were on a Flixbus, it had free wifi which helped pass time.
Yeah I went

Bled > Ljubljana > Zagreb > Split.

Took about 8 hours which was fine. My Zagreb to split was air con free and it was hell.

Split is a great City I can't wait to see it full of blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.