Everton Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

cahill007

Player Valuation: £225k
Sorry if it is not the right place for this, I live in new Zealand and ordered a mug as a Christmas present for a family member from the Everton store website, and it arrived broken with a sticker from NZ post to say the item arrived in NZ damaged.

Does anybody have an email address to contact Everton Direct Official online store. There website says to use the chat function (which says that no one is available) and doesn't give any email address to send to just a phone number in Florida and address in Florida .

They email me on store@e.evertondirect.evertonfc.com but it says do not reply as inbox is unmonitored.

Thanks

Last edited:
The Everton Direct experience is as bad as the on the field experience at the minute. I’m waiting on my delayed order and the only update is that it was due 5 days ago.

A new note on the site this morning advises that the courier, Federal Express, have a 3 day delay on tracking updates never mind getting me the stuff I have paid for!!

@roydo have you ever seen delays in tracking updates like this before in your day job?

The Everton Direct experience is as bad as the on the field experience at the minute. I’m waiting on my delayed order and the only update is that it was due 5 days ago.

A new note on the site this morning advises that the courier, Federal Express, have a 3 day delay on tracking updates never mind getting me the stuff I have paid for!!

@roydo have you ever seen delays in tracking updates like this before in your day job?

Yep. Happens cos human beings are involved.

A bar code is tagged when the package leaves the seller, and then it is reliant on the parcel being put in the right truck/sack/van. Until it is scanned again, the tracking will tell you where it should be, not where it actually is.

Thats the reason that when you first order sommet, the email you get will give a window of several days for delivery. As the parcel makes its journey, maybe across the globe, (and via scans), the actual delivery date, and time, becomes more accurate.

As I have mentioned many times, the systems are brilliant, when they work. When sommet mucks it up, it shows how vulnerable they are though.

A bar code is tagged when the package leaves the seller, and then it is reliant on the parcel being put in the right truck/sack/van. Until it is scanned again, the tracking will tell you where it should be, not where it actually is.

Thats the reason that when you first order sommet, the email you get will give a window of several days for delivery. As the parcel makes its journey, maybe across the globe, (and via scans), the actual delivery date, and time, becomes more accurate.

As I have mentioned many times, the systems are brilliant, when they work. When sommet mucks it up, it shows how vulnerable they are though.
Can we use barcodes to let us know where our back 3/4 should be at any given time?

Ordered a mug for my arl fella from there for his birthday last year - came not in bubble wrap and in pieces.

I emailed and they reissued one this time came in lots of wrap.

Depressingly stood in Tesco reading this looking a Christmas jumper for my lad as his Everton one won’t arrive for school tomorrow.

‘Sake.

Sorry if it is not the right place for this, I live in new Zealand and ordered a mug as a Christmas present for a family member from the Everton store website, and it arrived broken with a sticker from NZ post to say the item arrived in NZ damaged.

Does anybody have an email address to contact Everton Direct Official online store. There website says to use the chat function (which says that no one is available) and doesn't give any email address to send to just a phone number in Florida and address in Florida .

They email me on store@e.evertondirect.evertonfc.com but it says do not reply as inbox is unmonitored.

Thanks

This is what you get for not ordering a GOT mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.