Everton Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangkok then Pattaya
Like I said tho - went there in October and seen no Everton shirts
Maybe didn't look enough cus was distracted!

Bangkok then Pattaya
Like I said tho - went there in October and seen no Everton shirts
Maybe didn't look enough cus was distracted!
There's literally thousands in pattaya!

Got to Mike's shopping mall at the end of soi 13 on second road mate

Cheers mate - that'll do.
Yeah need to look more - hardly managed to get beyond Soi 6 last time.
Get out there mate.. Loads to see and do.

Is soi 6 the one with the queen Vic on the corner??

Soi 13 is good for beer bars and soi beukhow is sound and a bit quieter than walking st

Get out there mate.. Loads to see and do.

Is soi 6 the one with the queen Vic on the corner??

Soi 13 is good for beer bars and soi beukhow is sound and a bit quieter than walking st
Yeah Queen Vic was close from what I remember but most on Soi 6 had more "exotic" names like, "pink [Poor language removed] bar", "horny bar" etc!!
Never bothered with Walking Street to be honest but might this time. Although Soi 13,and Soi Beukhow sounds more my scene!

Other threads regarding this seem to be closed.
Off to Thailand tomorrow so wanted a new shirt plus other stuff in time to go. (Derby match amongst the foreign gobshites in mind). It said 2/3 days for stuff non personalised so ordered Sunday. Paid the extra for delivery and the courier tracking service is now saying they've only just received it!
Looks like I'm not getting it in time.
Cheers Everton.
Anyone know if you can get an Everton shirt in Manchester Airport? Didn't notice last time I was there.
They're absolutely hopeless mate.

Good thing we didn't renew the deal or nothing.

Yeah Queen Vic was close from what I remember but most on Soi 6 had more "exotic" names like, "pink [Poor language removed] bar", "horny bar" etc!!
Never bothered with Walking Street to be honest but might this time. Although Soi 13,and Soi Beukhow sounds more my scene!
Get out there and get amongst it mate.. Walking st is a rip off but its a good laugh.. Get in insomnia on walking st

Status
Not open for further replies.