Everton Direct Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtris10x

Player Valuation: £225k
I recieved an email saying that there will be free standard shipping to the U.S. while the Blues are on their pre season tour. Im thinking ill buy a couple shirts and accessories but am having trouble redeeming the free shipping, anyone else try this? Any help would be much appreciated

I also love how to initiate this free shipping on the eve of the US games. A better strategy would have been to start it a month ago and market it as "get your gear in time for the games".

Haha very true i wouldve wished they had it earlier also but as long as i get it in time for the regular season im happy but even that has a question mark from previous experience from everton direct

If its any help, I have got alot of gear over the years and postage to OZ usually only takes 3-4 days. It is the only time I have noticed Everton act quickly on anything.

If its any help, I have got alot of gear over the years and postage to OZ usually only takes 3-4 days. It is the only time I have noticed Everton act quickly on anything.

Was that standard shipping? My previous experience it took a month.

Just sent an email to them hoping to get a reply before the offer ends so theyve got a couple days before i go into a furious rage

[video=youtube;4ENCPazzj-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENCPazzj-o[/video]

Was that standard shipping? My previous experience it took a month.

Just sent an email to them hoping to get a reply before the offer ends so theyve got a couple days before i go into a furious rage

[video=youtube;4ENCPazzj-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENCPazzj-o[/video]

Ahaha SOMEONE got out of bed the wrong side that morning.

When ordering it only gives me the one option for posage. Never had a problem.
It is Everton though, so good luck.

More fantastic marketing from the lads in the marketing department. Pat yourselves on the back chaps. Starbucks allround.

Status
Not open for further replies.