• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one remembers who comes 5th/6th/7th they only remember who wins the league, it's a sacrifice we should be willing to take.

No one remembers who comes 5th/6th/7th they only remember who wins the league, it's a sacrifice we should be willing to take.

As an Everton fan who is enjoying a really decent season, 7th would be an absolute disaster, not just for me, but for Martinez too.

As an Everton fan who is enjoying a really decent season, 7th would be an absolute disaster, not just for me, but for Martinez too.

It would, but luckily it won't happen. 6th at worst, can't see us dropping any more than 2 points to Hull and can't see Spurs and United being perfect over their two games either.

We beat Hull we finish 5th simple, we lose to City we stop the RS from winning the league. Hull will be worrying about their Cup Final in 5 days time when we meet them at the KC.

We beat Hull we finish 5th simple, we lose to City we stop the RS from winning the league. Hull will be worrying about their Cup Final in 5 days time when we meet them at the KC.

Jelavic and Long are cup tied, so they'll definitely start against us, Bruce may rest a few others though.

It would, but luckily it won't happen. 6th at worst, can't see us dropping any more than 2 points to Hull and can't see Spurs and United being perfect over their two games either.

Really hope you're right lads.

Jelavic and Long are cup tied, so they'll definitely start against us, Bruce may rest a few others though.

Not one of their players will throw a 50/50 tackle that game.

Put yourself in their shoes - they'll never play in Europe and a fair few will barely make an international squad, and the odds on most of that squad getting to Wembley again is slim to none. Would you, in that scenario, put your foot in if Lukaku is charging at you, knowing your a few centimetres away from a broken toe keeping you out of the biggest game of your career?

Nah. At the very worst a draw that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.