• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you mate, but would rather be more confident of us winning a game than united and spurs winning all of there games.

We are all on the same side, I just think panic has set in after a bad result at a good side, I know we looked bad, but we looked bad against Palace and beat United easily the next game.
I just think it's daft to say the last 2 games are friendlies, they couldn't be further from being friendlies.

I really am fretting because all i can see is Jelavic scoring the winner to dump us out. It'd just be typical of our luck to happen

I never want us to lose a game, even if we were mid table with nothing to play for you always want a win.

But if them lot drop points against palace then a defeat at the end of the day will not hurt as much in all honesty.

I'm very much looking at the Arsenal result tonight and the Spurs result on Saturday lunch time before making up my mind. At the moment though it's like 70% in favour of losing, and even though I'm an oot, my town is full of glory hunting RS. No way do those wools deserve glory. It was bad enough after their City game, my town was full of them. A whole year of that? No thanks.

But ridiculous, us winning all games is more important than others

No mate. Us winning against City could mean absolutely nothing. We'd still finish in the same league position as if we lost. Us losing could stop Liverpool winning the title.

No mate. Us winning against City could mean absolutely nothing. We'd still finish in the same league position as if we lost. Us losing could stop Liverpool winning the title.

That's the problem mate.

It could just as easily be the point/s that secure us 5th.

So many things could yet happen.

Yep.

If you don't live in the city you don't understand.

Whether you live in Liverpool or the other side of the world, it comes down to what you love more...Everton or hating Liverpool.

I would hate to see them win the title, it would be terrible, I would probably have to stay indoors for the whole summer to avoid all those idiots walking around in full kits.

But, I still want Everton to win every game, 5th is not certain.

I find it so dissapointing that blues are losing sight of what it means to support this team, and falling into their stereotype of being "the bitters".

Whether you live in Liverpool or the other side of the world, it comes down to what you love more...Everton or hating Liverpool.

I would hate to see them win the title, it would be terrible, I would probably have to stay indoors for the whole summer to avoid all those idiots walking around in full kits.

But, I still want Everton to win every game, 5th is not certain.

I find it so dissapointing that blues are losing sight of what it means to support this team, and falling into their stereotype of being "the bitters".

Well no, I still love Everton more but there's a difference between winning one game and winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.