• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to act it then and live up to your stereotype.

I can see we are going to struggle with your lack of self awareness mate unfortunately.

I'd like to give you the opportunity to apologise for starting the bad names by referring to me as bitter and a whopper. Would you be so kind to apologise my friend?

Give him a break people, it's 5am in Norway and he's still up posting on an Everton forum, no doubt crying and shaking while screaming "Jeg vil ødelegge alle bitter" in whatever dark room he's in.

Do you just ignore all the bitterness?
As with any stereotype there is some truth to it. I've learned not to comment on matchday threads when Everton concede a goal. I once posted something along the lines of "don't worry there's still plenty of time, have faith" and the reaction was unreal. I honestly didn't expect it and still don't understand the pessimism to this day. As a rule, when you see someone posting "get a grip", chances are that that poster is sound.

So, over time you learn who the sound posters are, and just ignore the ones that are fuelled by a vitriolic hatred of LFC and an overwhelming confirmation bias. Chico defo falls into the sound category.

I've tried having a few debates, but there's no point. Some people have their minds made up, and that's that. So now I just give my opinion when asked, and post the odd funny article or pic that I come across on Twitter. And every now and then I post "Brendan Rodgers is boss."

He did well though. He kept up the patronizing faux-friendly act for a couple of days. If he had lasted a few more hours, I bet Bobby would have told them to roll over to do der redmen a favour for the 96.

Because Stevie deserves it.

Not as strange as your Chelsea badge kidda. lol

Your profile picture features a racist cheat (and beneficiary of a true Easter Sunday miracle' and the words 'We Go Again', which when returned to context came from your DJ beating club captain requesting 'no slip ups' and ordering the team to 'go again'.

He then slipped over and gave the ball to the opponent in his most crucial game in about fifteen years at the football club, the opposition then went on to put the ball in the net and blow everything.

If we're going on about one another profile pics like...

You just done it again... 'kidda'.

@RED is sound.

Learn from him.

As for us being pessimistic...well...it's a learned trait. Things go your way, they don't go ours; as such we tend to expect the worst. It's just part of the package...it's really not a good idea to get in the way of the pessimism once it starts...some of us try to take the edge off, but it's halfhearted at best.

But that's changing! Everton rises.

As with any stereotype there is some truth to it. I've learned not to comment on matchday threads when Everton concede a goal. I once posted something along the lines of "don't worry there's still plenty of time, have faith" and the reaction was unreal. I honestly didn't expect it and still don't understand the pessimism to this day. As a rule, when you see someone posting "get a grip", chances are that that poster is sound.

So, over time you learn who the sound posters are, and just ignore the ones that are fuelled by a vitriolic hatred of LFC and an overwhelming confirmation bias. Chico defo falls into the sound category.

I've tried having a few debates, but there's no point. Some people have their minds made up, and that's that. So now I just give my opinion when asked, and post the odd funny article or pic that I come across on Twitter. And every now and then I post "Brendan Rodgers is boss."

:(

I instantly put any kopite on ignore, I prefer to just call them all cults and thats the end of it.

So sadly I wont be reading anymore of the sound kidda la speak from these 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.