• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's gonna be so funny is the people that want us to lose will be the same people bitching and moaning about investment and not spending in Jan and we haven't progressed when we finish 7th...new record points total same league finish :)

What's gonna be so funny is the people that want us to lose will be the same people bitching and moaning about investment and not spending in Jan and we haven't progressed when we finish 7th...new record points total same league finish :)
How will finishing 7th or 5th affect investment?

Hull City mate....

Plus United and Spurs won't both take maximum points

Hull City mate....

Plus United and Spurs won't both take maximum points

A Giggs-inspired Utd look good odds to make max points.

Spurs don't need to to overtake us if we don't win one of our last 2 games. Hull City are gonna be playing for their FA Cup Final places...they are not gonna be a rollover by any means. And see how we do against supposed rollovers anyway (Sunderland, Palace etc).

£1.5M...which will stop us breaking through into the CL next season.

Ok, that's your starters dealt with. Next.

You didn't deal with the no European football bit.

and 1.5m is not to be sniffed at. Neither is the prestige of finishing 5th over 7th.

Try again.

How will finishing 7th or 5th affect investment?
I ment by investment by not investing in the team more.
It will be 2mil for league position as well as about 6-7 mil for not being in Europe. So your looking at 8-9 mil

If I was a billionaire, I would rather invest in a club who aimed to finish as high as they could, not one who would cut their nose off to spite their face.

Finishing a few points off 4th, and narrowly missing out on CL football is different to a team who give up at the end of the season and end up finishing 7th.

You didn't deal with the no European football bit.

and 1.5m is not to be sniffed at. Neither is the prestige of finishing 5th over 7th.

Try again.

Not getting at least 6th is a fantasy outcome (which would also make it just a million lost in league placings).

You're not very good at persuading people are you?

The investment argument:

It's not happening. 5th, 6th or 7th. The club owners are not looking for investment, they're looking for a mug to give them £160M for their shares they bought for £20M.

If we Carnt get fourth but can finish in the Europa league But that's extra games the rs successes this season is because the top 4 have been playing champions league each week we're The rs were playing less games near enough the Same team every week they put out but were getting the rest. I think city have now regrouped as they are getting players back and are getting the rest.

A Giggs-inspired Utd look good odds to make max points.

Spurs don't need to to overtake us if we don't win one of our last 2 games. Hull City are gonna be playing for their FA Cup Final places...they are not gonna be a rollover by any means. And see how we do against supposed rollovers anyway (Sunderland, Palace etc).

What does that actually mean mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.