Everton are Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb85

Player Valuation: £35m
Maybe just a small thing, but if one purpose of playing games in the far east is to raise profile and instill the Everton 'brand' into potential investors and potential new supporters out there then why didn't we play in blue? That's an integral part of the brand. Arsenal played in their usual colours, clearly with promoting and consolidating their 'brand' in mind, so why didn't we?

Maybe just a small thing, but if one purpose of playing games in the far east is to raise profile and instill the Everton 'brand' into potential investors and potential new supporters out there then why didn't we play in blue? That's an integral part of the brand. Arsenal played in their usual colours, clearly with promoting and consolidating their 'brand' in mind, so why didn't we?

I think the club will have considered promoting the away kit to offer more of an immediate commercial return.

bet man city use to think the same 10 years back
They also never thought they'd be bought by a billionaire and bring in a bunch of high profile players, even then they havent got the same level of support as Lpool, arse, chelsea and Utd

which was my point.
My point is instead of wasting our time with that market we shouldve went after the markets we couldve got a decent foothold in like aus USA africa, we've had some of there most high profile players and never took advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.