Everton Academy: 5 to keep on eye on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Executioner's Bong

Player Valuation: £500k
Our academy has a rich history in developing and nurturing top talent, with players regularly graduating to play in the top flight. A recent study showed only Man Utd, West Ham & Villa have reared more players currently turning out in the Premier League. With the ongoing transfer limitations at the club, the next academy crop could prove pivotal to the clubs fortunes in the coming years. Here, we pick out 5 rising stars who have a really bright future at the club……

Please click the below link to view the full article

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/everton-academy-5-to-watch/

Great read.

I hope Barkley's injury isn't one which is going to affect him in the future, though.

Nice stuff Super Hands

From what I saw of Hope in a couple of games, he really is one to watch. That Dier chap seems promising, what are the chances of us keeping hold of him though, if he's that highly rated?

he is keen to play in the premier league, and we would be in the box seat to get him - I'd imagine Moyes fancies our chances of signing him otherwise he wouldn't have brought him over - fingers crossed anyway as he has bags of potential.

he is keen to play in the premier league, and we would be in the box seat to get him - I'd imagine Moyes fancies our chances of signing him otherwise he wouldn't have brought him over - fingers crossed anyway as he has bags of potential.

Good point. I'd like to think we didn't bring him in on loan, just train with the youngsters and play some reserve/youth games....he'd get more experience at Sporting, facto. Hopefully we've got some kind of deal underway already......

But that all sounds something too good to be true!! =)

Brilliant article that mate. Really hope all of those lads make it at the top level and most importantly stay at Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.