Everton 3-1 Southampton. 29th Sep @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair it's hardly a shock that iijy's work mates are reluctant to admit everton are superior. They would just have to put up with him gloating, every day.

Doesn't mean they believe it.

Although I get what you mean it's all from overhearing conversations rather than direct conversations.

I think few people may have miss understood my meaning of luxury but still I'm in your home so will smile and move on. Rather take your back four than your front four.

Adam is not leaving and you would have to sell players to get him and most of your first team are better than him so can't see it happening.

Ok pal, calm down matey no wonder your work mates don't talk to you directly. Any way good luck for season out for the beers and early start for tomorrow's trip with Adam and the boys

When's Gibson due back? Can't be soon enough.

I'd be very surprised if we keep a clean sheet tomorrow, we'll need to score more than 1. Our defense has looked shaky and we might concede to one of those diagonal crosses into the box to Lambert - they had success with it against a couple of teams, including ManU. Distin needs to start for his height.

Time for Jellyfish and Mirallas to dominate. Looking forward to getting up at 7:00am to watch - favorite part of the week

We'd best win. I have the worst case of freshers flu known to man so if I get out of bed to see us draw 1-1 a la Norwich last year I will be very displeased.

Lolling at the first tag for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.