Match Thread Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace are a really poor team currently. If I was one of their fans I'd be worried about the next few months and where they could end up.

Should be an easy 3 points. Palace don't score much so think are recent attacking threat will be too much for them. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 2-0 or 3-0

Palace are a really poor team currently. If I was one of their fans I'd be worried about the next few months and where they could end up.

Should be an easy 3 points. Palace don't score much so think are recent attacking threat will be too much for them. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 2-0 or 3-0
If i supported Palace though they have lowest goals in league which surprised me,i would not be to worried despite no win since boxing day with most of the games comming up,they look winnable but off course you have to do it on the pitch-though they have only 3 wins since early october v Burnley, Bournemouth and west ham

Palace will be resilient and we always seem to have trouble with them at Goodison. I'd honestly be made up with a scrappy 1-0 if it came to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.