Match Thread Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to this game Sat from Ireland.We got seats for lower Gladys 5, row L..Never sat here in this area before,views any good??
Thanks

Can we finally actually capitalise and take on board the pressure and win? All season we've capitulated in such games hoping that Watford game is the turning point. The only worry I have is in midfield(Gylfi and Snides is slow, personally I'd go Gylfi and Davies a bit more attacking and more legs) and that Palace have sheer pace on the break. Hopefully we can control the game and win. I will take any win.

Picko
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Walcott Schneiderlin Sigurdsson Bernard
Kean Richarlison​
Not really happy with our CM choice, but they're better than Davies.

Have a orrible feeling about this one.

Realistically our next 5 games are going to be very tough especially with our shocking midfield therefore this is a vital game if we are to hope to finish in the top 7 spots -

Palace: 3 points
Arsenal: 1 point
Man Utd: 3 points
Chelsea: 0 points
RS: 0 points

Head says 7 points out of 15 - anything less than that and we'll be massively relying on other clubs slipping up to stay in contention.
Let's just take it one game at a time. Let's beat Palace, then we check who is available for the Arsenal which happens after the "Winter Break", and so on.

With all due respect, the above points tally is very fluid; let's just take it one game at a time,and see where we are after the break.

Picko
Sidibe Mina Keane Digne
Walcott Schneiderlin Holgate Bernard
Kean Richarlison​
Not really happy with our CM choice, but they're better than Davies.
There really isn't any reason to play Sigurdson; offers less than nothing, so really is no point.

The two runs of fixtures we’ll have had this season are absolutely absurd:

December:
Leicester
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal

Feb-April
Arsenal
Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool

Norwich
Leicester
Tottenham

They are tough runs I’ll agree but I think we have our old fashioned specs on looking at them thinking the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and united are title contenders still. Only big by name when in reality they are a bunch of Europe hopefuls and not at a certainty.

Bigger by name rather than big by challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.