Everton 2023/24 positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doncaster are next to bottom of League 2 , I therefore have high positive hopes that our u21s can beat them when they play them in the PapaJohn Trophy. I also have vaguely positive hopes that our first team can show the way and beat them in the Carabao Cup.

If we get relegated that I'll have finally outdone my Grandad with an Everton statistic. He saw it all from Dixie Dean onwards till 2005 and no matter how bad things got in the 90's he'd always say "you haven't seen nothing lad! I've seen us relegated. Now that was a bad team!". Well I'm never going to live to see the club top any of the highs he saw from the mid 20's to the mid 2000's so I might as well revel in the fact that I'm currently watching amd supporting a far worse team then he ever saw play for the club as they'll prove this season and beyond.

Crappy positive or not. Its all I've got!

It's a bad start. I don't think many of the team have the attitude to turn things around (like Villa did today). We looked a shambles and wholly beaten and it's just game 2. If it was 32 games in you could understand but after 2 games? They ALL need serious words with each other. And Dyche, stock goes down every game.

It's a bad start. I don't think many of the team have the attitude to turn things around (like Villa did today). We looked a shambles and wholly beaten and it's just game 2. If it was 32 games in you could understand but after 2 games? They ALL need serious words with each other. And Dyche, stock goes down every game.
Very positive that mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.