Everton 2023/24 positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Kev Thelwell just messaged me. He said once we sign the missing piece Che Adams our defence will instantly sort itself out and we'll start challenging top half with Keane as captain and Amadou Onana looking like he might occasionally try to do a few things on the pitch. So the future is looking bright.

You can make a lot of money if you bet heavy against this team. Unfortunately the books will catch on to how awful we really are and the odds will be huge for us to even win or score. The downside is we will be relegated but you’ll be rich and hopefully be able to make that money back next season betting on us to win a lot of championship matches and get back up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Big Kev Thelwell just messaged me. He said once we sign the missing piece Che Adams our defence will instantly sort itself out and we'll start challenging top half with Keane as captain and Amadou Onana looking like he might occasionally try to do a few things on the pitch. So the future is looking bright.

He’s awful and passes the other team more than his own. What does he bring to the pitch to warrant such hype? I’d take any offer for him. Onana. He’s not a good midfielder he should just play in the back and replace Keane if he can learn to make a nice easy pass to our team and Gana is long past it, nothing going forward from this team no pace or wingers and not forward thinking or playing midfield no strikers. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.