Everton 2-2 Aston Villa. Saturday 10th September @ 15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone in the Ebepton eleben, were playing in the position I think they are suited best....we would be playing 5-5-0 today. I can see we're not, but I'm a firm believer of playing players in their correct positions like most normal people.

Do many other teams come up with these loco tactics?

Struggling to think of any here.

PM me some....
rain_forest_streams_t0407.jpg

Disappointed Drenthe not starting seeing as he was meant to have impressed at FF but i'm trying to stay positive.

Strange team selection. We've got three players with fitness concerns (Baines, Cahill and Coleman) in the side, while three fully fit players (Neville, Vellios and Barkley) are on the bench. Half of our outfield subs (Strac, Drenthe and Gueye) aren't match fit either. Why not use someone like Baxter instead of one of them?

Tactics wise, we're playing against a side who's defence are strong in the air and physical, but not quick. Why then are we using a side with an aerial emphasis against them? The only pace we've got is Coleman.

Presumably they've playing with Agbonlahor on one flank and N'Zogbia on the other, with Petrov and Delph in the middle. How are Coleman and Bily going to neutralise the threat from the wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.